EMTask Light, EMSolution Light and EMMentor Light are fully functional, but time-limited trial versions of the EMTeachline mathematics software. Principal limitation of Light versions is a small number of included math examples and hence fragmentary subject coverage. Light versions earn a 5 star rating in many download archives. Since May 2004, the total number of downloaded trial versions tops 12,000.
Light versions are delivered on conditions Freeware detailed in the License agreement. By loading a program you acknowledge that you have read the agreement and agree to comply with all of its conditions. Light versions will timeout 14 days after installation.
Name of program
Size of archive
- Pentium 2 or higher
- 64 MB RAM
- Windows 98 or higher
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Design Science’s MathPlayer plug-in
EMTask Light offers a selection of math problems in arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry and hyperbolic trigonometry, with answers and solutions. Provides tools to create math tests and variant tests. Supports multilingual interface and a number of interface styles.
EMSolution Light offers fully explained step by step solutions with hands-on tutorials. Contains thousands of related definitions, formulations, rules, formulas and theorems. Supports translation of all texts to German and Russian. Includes all options of EMTask.
EMMentor Light provides an interactive training of problem-solving skills. Offers dozens of learning algorithms. Supports user’s performance analysis with methodical feedback. Includes all options of EMSolution and EMTask.
EMBook Light offers collection of tests in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, hyperbolic trig and calculus together with step-by-step solutions.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY
This License Statement constitutes a legal agreement (“License Agreement”) between you (either as an individual or a single entity) and EMTeachline company (“EMTeachline”) for the software product (the “Program”) of EMTeachline, including any software, databases, media, “bilt-in” and accompanying electronic documentation. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
SCOPE OF LICENSE
- This program is distributed on conditions FREEWARE. This means that you may distribute the program by all accessible to you means. The program is intended for non-commercial use. You may not sell the program or any component of it or gain any profit from program’s use;
- You receive no rights and agree not to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the program, databases and other components of the program, induce any changes to the compiled code of the program, accompanying databases and other files, except those that are implemented by the program means and/or described in documentation;
- You may not create your own databases to be used with programs of the company EMTeachline and create derivative works on the basis of the program;
- It is forbidden to remove or obscure any proprietary notices or labels of the program;
- It is forbidden to detach components from the program for a separate use.
The present Agreement gives you no rights with respect to any trade or service marks belonging to EMTeachline.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The program (including but not limited to software, databases, music, texts, images, photographs, sounds or other artistic works, related explanatory written materials or files, upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions) and any copies that you are authorized by EMTeachline to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by EMTeachline.
The program provided under this License Agreement, including but not limited to libraries, source code and other files, are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EMTEACHLINE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. EMTEACHLINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM AND ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS REMAINS WITH YOU.